Due to problems loading images on my Google blog sites, I have now started a new blog , click here to see

Saturday 15 December 2007

The Winners for the week 8th to 14th December 2007

Amalia 's caption -

The girls sat in the concrete sea, casting ripples forth that looked like steps. Unaware, they continued their chat.

And

imac 's caption -

My Boyfriend said "it was this big".

And

CHEWY 's caption -

Let me explain. First you hold onto his ears like this...

And

Doug 's caption -

Riff and I broke up because he said I didn't have a neck. That was when the knife I was holding slipped into him by accident 15 times.

And

alphonsedamoose 's caption -

So my second cousin's best friend's sister's boyfriend's friend's father's grandniece said............

And

Pope Terry 's caption -

So I'm riding the tricycle, when behind me...